Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beauties!!!

WOW.... let me tell ya... I have some of the HOTTEST friends and customers out there!

I dropped a hint about getting to hang out with the uber talented Kelley of Kelley Photo Design last month for the first ever professional photo shoot of TPJ jewelry.... well... here are some of my favorites.
You might notice that there are some new pieces in these photos that I've not unveiled yet... don't fret... they're coming. One thing I'm super excited about is the "Cuffed" line... fun and funky vintage leather cuffs with some awesome conchos and accents.








My favorite thing to work with... turquoise... mmmm tasty! ((please don't eat it to find out if I'm serious))










Watch out~!! The new "Cuffed" line will be making its debut soon....












Talk about color.... blues are so fantastic! "Cowgirls Dream" in denim blues... fancy that!














Again... lets just turn up the heat some more~! Dripping in gorgeous turquoise.


Going for all out glam in "Krystal" necklace, "Reem" chandelier earrings and other fabulous crystal pieces.




Rockstar! Without at doubt! Showin' some love to "Mojito" and "Molten".





Wow... with over 200 photos to pick from this was so difficult to just select a few for this blog. OH OH Wait... cant forget to show some love to my darling little "Gidgett". She was worn out but loved dressing up with the big girls all day!

The experience was awesome and I hope ya'll love the shots. I hope to make this a regular event for TPJ~!

Until next time~
Peace, Love, & pretty things

xoxo
Michele
TPJ


2 comments:

Sarai said...

Dang them be some Hawt ladies!!!
Everything looks great girl!

Waterrose said...

Beautiful photography...can I borrow your models??? Especially the little one!