Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yes I'm still alive....

I know its pointless to apologize for being so negligent but man... I'M SORRY!!! I've been busy for sure and the blog has suffered.

So here you go... a little photo guide to what I've been doing......








Every trip needs to start out with a little vintage truck lovin! I wanted to stop but the driver didnt care. She's so hardcore. boo











This one is for her though... she was lovin on the retro neon all along the way. It was just gloomy enough to see the glow!






And now for the Claremore, Ok Green Country Classic Ranch Rodeo set up! The first duo between TPJ and Whatta Waist. We had a blast and i think the set ups looked great!













Dont ya just love the "Cuff Tree"? I'm thinking it needs lights around it... hmmmm










The uber talented Kari of Kari Crump Mosaics also known as my partner in crime!

Even the cowboys love Nelli and her fancy new hat~ Later in the weekend a boy actually bought the feather off of her new Derby!

Zeb Oliver of Oliver Saddle Company camped out showing us his kickin' new bicycle! He's a hoot!

And the gorgeous shot we got on our way home!!!

Lets hope it doesnt take me months to update ya'll next time!

Peace, Love and Olde Glory~

xoxo~
Michele
TPJ
&
Whatta Waist

No comments: