Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lets go back in time!

I've been so busy with my store at Etsy.com lately that I've neglected my blog. Bad me... bad bad me.

Although I've been super busy creating at home I've not managed to get my pictures loaded so I can share with you what I've been up to.

I can tell you that I've been super busy making beauties for a couple of beauties in my life... my BF Jess is celebrating her birthday Friday and for her I created a hot little necklace with a fabulous pinup girl pendant. My baby sister will be celebrating her birthday on Sunday and for her I found a beautiful dragonfly pendant. I really want to share these with you now but because they haven't seen the finished product you'll have to wait until next week to see them.

So for today I thought I'd give you a few of my favorite pieces from the past.

Aaahhh "Roni". This bracelet has to be my most favorite piece to date. I have a dear friend who ordered this to give this as a gift last Christmas. It was super time consuming but well worth every single second! I've never filled any piece of jewelery with more Murano glass and bali silver before in all my life, but I'd love to do it again. This bracelet is pretty heavy, i do remember that!


"Cowgirls Dream" how I love these! This one was the first all pink I had ever done and it went FAST last Christmas. I've learned a lot with these and have had a lot of trials and tribulations but they still continue to be one of my favorite designs to do. Features a genuine spur rowell with Swarovski crystals. Most of my "Cowgirls Dream" necklaces feature a triple strand necklace design with some of the coolest gemstones and glass. I'm working on a Turquoise and Tiger Eye one currently. I think its gonna look fabulous.



Here is a "Cowgirls Dream" in Black snowflake obsidian. Super cute and I believe it is still in the jewelry case at Jim's Cowboy Shop here in Emporia.

Well I hope these will entertain you for a little bit. Hopefully I can show off the girls' birthday presents this weekend... don't want to spoil the surprise!

XOXO
TPJ

Michele



No comments: