Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pendant-a-licious!

Wow, I'm slow at this. Cant believe its been more than 2 weeks. I'm so ready for school to start back up so I can get the kids back into a good routine and maybe have a little time for myself and my jewelry again.


In my last entry I mentioned some fabulous pendants that I picked up from http://www.analiese.etsy.com/ and a hint to what I was working on for some birthday gifts. Well, here you go!


For my baby sister, the beautiful dragonfly necklace. I had such a fun time with this one, wire wrapped links with Picasso jasper and glass beads all tied together by the beautiful colors of the fimo clay dragonfly pendant by Analiese Designs. Hopefully I can get some pictures of sister modeling it while she's back this next week. YEA!!!!







I managed to get all worked up and not get pictures of Jessica's Pinup girl necklace... go figure! This is the pendant that I used, again from Analiese Designs. The necklace was wire wrapped links with faceted black glass beads and Swarovski crystal pearls. The turn out was simply elegant yet funky and fun. I better get pictures of this quick!


And last but not least... I couldn't resist, I made one for myself! "Betsy" is just adorable. Who cant resist a hot cowgirl, on a fence with her fancy red boots?
Again, wire wrapped sections with large red fossil beads, crystal accents and sterling silver. Even had fun and used a "stirrup" toggle clasp to keep with the cowgirl theme.


(excuse the poor photo quality, it was dark when I finished and had to use artificial light... ick))

So there you go... the latest from TPJ. I really love these pendants and hope to do more with Analiese Designs in the future. With that being said she can turn just about any picture into a beautiful pendant, so if you have something in mind and would love to have a necklace just let me know and we can get to work on it.



Next week is super busy for me but I hope to have a little time to work on new pieces and keep an eye out for new items in my Etsy.com store.



Until next time

XOXO
Michele

TPJ




3 comments:

Rachel Analiese - Analiese Designs said...

Awesome job Michele - thanks so much for including a link to my shop.

I absolutely love both necklaces!!!

Val said...

May I just say the dragonfly necklace is to die for! Oh and it looks so much better on me than on that log! :) Thanks sis you are the best!

dahlias said...

Hi.

I stumbled on your blog...I LOVE your jewelery...do you do any type of wholesaleing? Please email me and let me know!

www.dahliashome.com