Friday, August 10, 2007

New New New!

Apparently I'm forming a pattern... only blogging every 2 weeks. Think I'll challenge Kelley http://www.kelleyphoto.blogspot.com/ ... see which of us can keep up with our blogs more frequently! ((yeah we're going to fail miserably... at least we'll fail together!))

So, in "shop news" I've finally got my first official Etsy.com sale... ok so I forced Angie to purchase her bracelet through Etsy so I could show at least one sale. I still consider it an official sale though!

This is Angie's fun bracelet:


Loaded with color! Swarovski crystals and brite fiber optic beads criss cross in a X's & O's pattern. Such a pretty site!





I just finished a big order for a fabulous bride as well. She ordered these gorgeous brown pearl necklaces for her bridal party and i cant wait to see how they look with her stunning dresses.



The "Sarah"





And just to share.. the beautiful skies here this week. Oh how i love storms. Love from Kansas!


Until next time (and before Kelley posts...LOL)

XOXO~
Michele
TPJ


1 comment:

Kelley WC said...

Dang it!!! I totally intended to beat your challenge, missy...but obviously it didn't happen!! I spent most of the day relaxing (for a change) with my beautiful neices...

I'll come back next week...you just wait! BTW, love The Sarah :-)