Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally Friday!

I can not believe what a long week this has been. I've been swamped with my day job and trying to get ready for my first "market" booth in 2 weeks now. I tell ya, its a good thing I work in the Mental Health field because otherwise I would have no idea just how obsessive I really am! WOW

Now since I've told you just how busy I've been you'll have to understand that I've not had time to make much lately, well maybe i should say FINISH anything. I have some started items that i think ya'll will really like but i have yet to get them completed. Don't worry, I'll work on them this weekend I promise.

So for today i thought i would showcase some of my favorite items that I have in my store.

Since my all time favorite design was featured in my last blog (Cowgirls dream necklace) I wont force you to hear me oooohhhh and aaaahhhh over it again. (I will if you want me to though) ;-)

"On a hot summer night
He wrote Billy Bob loves Charlene
In letters three foot high
And the whole town said
The fool should have used red
But it looked good to Charlene
In John Deere green"-Joe Diffie




This is "Charlene"! Gorgeous lemon and lime colors anchored by a fun silver concho. I had a hard time deciding which way to go naming this one. The colors strike me as fresh and cool like lemon lime soda but then again it also has the fun John Deere colors going on. Since it has the country girl flair of the concho I figured i better go with the John Deere direction. I have a "Thank God for Country Boys" t-shirt with the exact same colors!
Charlene needs a good home before I decide to just keep her! Shes in my Etsy.com shop, check her out!


This one is a classic. I love the soft shimmer of the cream colored pearls. Somehow this set pulls off the classic feel along with a fun, modern feel with the ribbon and over sized pearls.


"Champagne Wishes" is available with just about any color ribbon imaginable. I'm working on a custom order for a bride in Massachusetts right now who is matching the ribbon color to her amazing J Crew bridesmaids dresses. The colors are a fun brite pink sorbet color and a nice deep almost "army" green. Not quite a moss but not a sage... its just beautiful!



"Champagne Wishes" has a complimenting bracelet as well. I just love this bracelet!

So that's it for today... I'm off to enjoy the cool weather today and lounge in the pool tomorrow. Have a great weekend and until then...

XOXO

TPJ

Michele





1 comment:

The LUCKY WIFE said...

hey - I just linked to your site from "because I said so" blog.. we all love her, don't we? But I MUST tell you, your stuff is gorgeous!!! AND I have to ask, is it all for sale? Can you make a special item? We need a few ID Badge lanyards.. I guess that's what they're referred to on Ebay, but I LOVE your designs so much more, so can you make any? Would you make any? DO you have time to make any? hahaha I can wait as long as it takes, so go on with our stuff for your show, then maybe after that, if you want, we can cut a deal? My email address is cyntraxx@optonline.net