Friday, August 31, 2007

*Insert Happy Happy Sale Dance Here*

What a wild ride this has become! This summer I decided it was due time to take my business seriously and make it really a business and not an expensive hobby. Well, in a little less than 2 months I have been so incredibly busy. Amazing what a little shameless self promotion and confidence can do for a person!




For any of you following this blog you know that I launched my Etsy.com site in July. It has been an exciting move and I finally have my first official non connected sale!!! I have 2 other sales thru there but there were friends that apparently love me ;-).
I'm sure Big Savanna will be excited to know that "Lipstick Kisses" has been sold and will be heading via the USPS to New York state!


Stay tuned folks... I hope to come back over the weekend with a little something to do with School "Spirit" just in time for fall sports and some "Darling" little girl items.

Till then~
xoxo

Michele
TPJ

No comments: