Friday, August 17, 2007

Wishful thinking!

I think I'm jonesing for cooler weather because my latest pieces have been more suited to the Fall season. Lots of browns, turquoise and warm golden colors.



The most recent "Cowgirls Dream" in Turquoise, tiger eye and various glass and crystal beads.


This beauty has matching earrings available as well. Simple, but with this necklace you really don't need much more.




I have been looking at these Jade beads for at least 2 years now and have yet to come up with a great design to showcase them. Well finally... I figured it out!!!! This piece has yet to be named, give me your suggestions.



Its looking to be a wild Fall for TPJ this year, I've already signed up for 3 different craft/art shows and have the potential to pick up yet another. I'm excited but a bit nervous. Just hoping it all works out well and is profitable. If anyone wants to come help me work at any of them just let me know ;-) I don't pay well but I'm sure we can work out some nice jewelry benefits!



Until next time!

XOXO
Michele
TPJ

Oh and if you've ever wondered what keeps me busy... these 4 will surely answer that for you! This would be my motley crew of munchkins. Big D, Gidgett, Grace & Tator (no not their real names but what I call them out of pure love!) I'm a slacker of a mom so this is first day of school AFTER the fact! I was photographing some jewelry when my son asked "Why didn't you take a picture of us this morning mom?" UUmmmm I didn't have a good answer. I may never win the "Mom of the Year" award but I'm in the front running for "Most likely to run away to Mexico" LOL. Oh the trials and tribulations of a slacker mom!
Thank God they still love me even though I fail them at times!





2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love that first necklace shown!

And Hi to a fellow Kansan. :)

You're not a slacker mom... They're a great looking bunch!

Angie said...

Beautiful work :) I love fall colors, another one, which I think will go amazingly with the turquoise, is a nice deep purple.