Monday, January 21, 2008

Ok Kelley, you win!


Since Kelley demanded it... I shall deliver!

Isn't it so freakin' cute!!! Gawd i could just stare at it all day! Again, Josephine at Retrospective Designs is just amazing and such a sweet woman. You have got to check out her Etsy site, fabulous photo montages, custom invitations, maps and her talents are endless!

As for the jewelry pieces mentioned below (oh yeah... that's what I do here.. I make jewelry.. huh.. damn near forgot) here are the pics of the newest fabulousness!



"Stellar" gorgeous black agate, crystal quartz and fantastic sterling silver pendant. Its just stunning!



"Ivy" Talk about a show stopper. This is the definition of turquoise gone classy~!


"Looper" another one of my HOT Cowgirl Pinups, this time she's kicked back with her rope... ready to drop a loop over that hot cowboy of her dreams.
"Astonished" one of my favorite designs. The star concho is engraved with a beautiful flourish pattern. Black agate and sterling.

Whew... ok, there is more but I'm beat. Guess you'll just have to check Etsy.com for the rest of it. These pieces will be released for sale throughout this week.

Until next time~

TPJ.... OUT!

Michele
TPJ

5 comments:

Sarai said...

Okay Looper is cute but my librarian can kick her ass any day. Oh BTW I had to give out all your flippin cards when I wore it to the movies the other day!

The Prairie Jeweler said...

ROCK ON!!! You need to send me a pic of you wearing your librarian!!!

Kelley WC said...

Yay! I love winning!! :-) Lurve the logo - soooo you! Nice job Josephine!

Retrospective Design said...

Awww thanks! I've been a blog slacker too. But now I'm totally caught up. Check it out!

Sarah said...

I love the logo. Your stuff is so great--remind me of that when I am complaining about needing gift ideas! :)