Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Glimpse of Spring

I just cant take the cold any more.... so here are a couple pieces to help you "THINK SPRING".



"Krystal" is pure bling at its best. So shiney and versitile. Four strands of simple silver lined glass beads anchored by a gorgeous silver concho. This is sure to go with anything in your closet and add just the right ammount of shine!


"Mojito" cool and refreshing but spunky and wild all at the same time... why I designed something that is ME!! LOL These beads have haunted me for 2 years now, I loved how wild and green they were but could never put my finger on just the right design for them. Well now I've got it! "Mojito" is perfect for that wild cowgirl in your life!

Well.... I'm hustlin to get ready for my wild date with Kelley in less than two weeks. TPJ will be doing its first Boutique shoot with the talented and fantastic photographer Kelley Walker Chance of Kelley Photo Design http://kelleyphoto.blogspot.com/. So keep an eye out for the final product..... its been a labor of love (I say this while I breathe into a paper bag). I'll give you the 411 on all of this soon... promise!

So until next time....

Peace, love and flashbulbs!

XOXOXOX
Michele
TPJ



2 comments:

Sarai said...

So not to toot my own horn but I FINISHED MY DAMN STORY@!! oh and I dyed my hair dark brown with highlights long story will fill you in later. As far as the real reason I am here is I posted a blog that includes your website on my blog #12 check it out!!!!
Love ya!

The Prairie Jeweler said...

Youre so kind! I wish you the best of luck on all your new writing adventures... you're too cool for me!