Monday, February 25, 2008

Sneek Peek at the new listings!

I think last weeks photo shoot got my creative juices jumpin! I've been busy busy busy!


Here is a quick peek at the newest pieces from TPJ~ Hope you like.


"Vegas"- Now this takes the fun "Cowgirls Dream" up to a whole new level. Double layered spur rowel with crystal accents, gorgeous faux gunmetal pearls and sterling. I can see you wearing this at the NFR!!!


"Reno" One of my favorite color combos in the WHOLE WORLD... LOL. Huge pink turquoise beads with gorgeous brown matrix, accented by brown bone beads and sterling silver.

"Tuscon" has just the right amount of cool turquoise and spicy coral. Gorgeous pendant on this!


There is more but i'm just spent on a Monday morning!

Until Next time~
Peace, Love and WARMER WEATHER (please)

xoxo
~Michele
TPJ


2 comments:

Sarai said...

Very nice... Gawd I'm ready for summer... Oh and chunky braclets (any thoughts on where i could get some ;)

Sarai said...

SO I totally tagged you on my blog and now you have to share 6 things about yourself! (Links don't work but I will fix that tonight)