Friday, December 4, 2009

Rebirth.... renew.....

So I've abandoned this blog. I used to use this to show off what was new from The Prairie Jeweler but this past year has been such an event that really, TPJ has been on the back burner. Still warm but not anything like it used to be. Dont worry though, i'm ok with that!



The first anniversary of Whatta Waist is about to come... and its been a MOST amazing year. I've learned so much about myself artistically as well as personally. I have to say that without Kari 2009 would have been so much less FANTASTIC. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! What a wild ride and I cant wait to see what trouble we can get ourselves into in 2010.


NOW... as for this blog... I think i'll take it for a spin... show off some of my favorite things from Etsy (the best place to shop EVA). I still feel like so many people are missing out on the wonders that the handmade world has to offer.


TODAYS find for me.... Bagatelles And Co.... This shop is filled with the prettiest of little clutches and bags. It makes me wish for hot NYE plans to bring in 2010. Think I'd look silly sitting at the house with my kids and holding on to one of these gorgeous bags???





































This is my favorite.. its the plaid that gets me every time~




















Well... it may be short and sweet but at least its a post!

Until next time~
Peace, Love and Kilts

xoxo
Michele
TPJ & Whatta Waist

1 comment:

Alice said...

What great little bags! Thanks for sharing the link.

I'm excited to see what your new blogging brings!