Sunday, December 20, 2009

Yes I do love JEWELRY!!

I'll admit it... i LOVE jewelry, cant help it. Its the one thing that can take a t-shirt and jeans from blah housewife to VA VA VA VOOOM in a matter of seconds! 5 strands of pearls with a t-shirt... why yes I will!! Big earrings with a pony tail... well of course! There is just no reason to NOT love jewelry.

Now of course since I started TPJ it seems to take quite a bit to "wow" me but lately.... wow is pretty frequent! My tastes are evolving and the talent making its way to Etsy is MIND BLOWING!
Today... I HAVE to share with you: Bionic Unicorn This Minneapolis based designer hit Etsy in September of 2008 and has had my eye for a while!

Call it Steampunk, call it eco- friendly assemblage... I call it FANTASTIC!
and I've linked her shop all around too. Its just beauty.
Until next time (and look at me I didn't wait 5 months)
xoxo~
Michele
TPJ



No comments: