Friday, April 18, 2008

Artist Walk TOMORROW!

Talk about falling into something awesome! Last night in my final night of class we were so lucky to have speakers from the great city of Emporia... and low and behold Kayla Oney from Emporia Main Street was there and mentioned the "Artist Walk" that is happening downtown tomorrow. Of course that had me intrigued and... well... now TPJ will be a part of it!

Just spoke with Kayla and my sponsor is Dryers Shoes! 520 Commercial. I know how insane is that?? Me and a shoe store go together like peanut butter and jelly!!! I just hope that I don't spend all my money on shoes.... oh who am i kidding... i would love to!!!

So... come down and visit, see whats new and keep in mind that Mothers Day is sneaking up on us!

Where: Beautiful Downtown Emporia Kansas!

When: 10am- 4pm

Throw on your walking shoes... grab a coffee at The Granada Coffee Company, a bite of amazing chocolate at The Sweet Granada and browse all the fantastic downtown businesses.

Until next time~

Peace, Love and sunny skies~
xoxo

Michele
TPJ

No comments: