Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I WORKED!!!!

Believe it or not I actually sat down and did some work last night! Granted last night turned into the wee hours of this morning but I like 1am when I'm on a roll!!!

Here are a few new things..........

"Calamity" is a spicy thing I tell ya~! Gorgeous coral cross with tiger eye accents and just enough sterling silver to keep it all shiny! I'm lovin this one!!! Looks great layered.



"Isabella" is cool and ready for summer. This Aventurine pendant is a real stunner. These colors are just in time to cool you down!


Honestly these match "Isabella"... but when you're shooting at 6:50am... the light isn't the best on the porch! LOL They are a beautiful aventurine drop earring with sterling and Bali silver accents. Gotta cool the ears too!


And since the "Through Hoops" earrings have been so popular i made another version. These are a bit smaller and a little more "dainty" but still have that jingle jangle gypsy vibe to them! Even you short haired gals can sport these!!! They have yet to get named but its coming to me... I just know it! LOL

Well... there is the fruits of my night.... I'm spent!

Until next time~

Peace, Love and crayons! ((my daughter is coloring))

xoxo
~Michele
TPJ

No comments: