Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New DIGS!

I think I'm a broken record here... every blog starts the same way. I NEGLECT THIS THING something fierce I know! Even Kelley is kickin my rear with the blogging! Ugh... I must make up for it!

So, whats been keeping me... well let me tell you!

I've finally finished my Small Business Owners course at FHTC and its been a relief to have 8+ hours a week back to me. HOWEVER it ended just in time for spring to pick up, mothers day to be looming and for my kiddos and I to MOVE into our new house! Ok so not brand spankin' new but new to us and long awaited!

Since I've not been designing much for new jewelry lately I thought I'd take this time to show off what i have been dreaming up. The new house furnishings!


First off.... MY bedroom. A room that will be all about me. A funky mix of wild and mild. ((I know, some of you want to know where my "mild" is but you all know its there.... somewhere))




We're going ZEBRA on the bed and RED accents!

How fun is that! The walls are very taupe now but I will be jazzing that up!










I found a hot zebra print metal star too but since its not gracing the walls yet and I don't have a picture just use your imagination already... ok here is a copper one like it but mine has rustic zebra print in it.






Then for the walls.... my Pinup Girls!!! I love them in all their glory!




I still need to work on window treatments but that's coming I'm sure!

We're just ready to get in, get unpacked and stretch out. You better be sure to call before you stop by because we'll likely be lounging around in our unmentionables for the first week or too! Whooo hooooo!!!!

I'll update you on the kids' rooms soon! They're fun!!!

So, until next time (which better be sooner than later)

Peace, Love and Zebra Stripes

XOXO
Michele
TPJ

1 comment:

Kelley WC said...

Lurvin that red and zebra print! And hell yeah, I've been a bloggin fool lately ;-) Get on it lady!!